Robert Vollmert wrote:
On Jan 19, 2008, at 23:10, Lukasz Stelmach wrote:
Ok. Forgive me my sarcasm earlier in this thread but I really think automatic placement of icons at the areas is not so good.

Let me then propose different approach. Let's use the new algorithm to create nodes that would be rendered as icons. Such nodes should have a tag that attaches them to the area and the "created_by" tag containing the automaton name so they can be automatically moved if the conditions change. If for whatever reaseon the automatic placement is not reasonable the node can be moved by hand and have the created_by changed without removing its attachment to the area. Then the algorithm knows not to move it.

Why not place nodes automatically, unless the area is member of the "labelled_area"-relation (with two members: the area and the position of the icon/label), as was suggested before?

Sounds great to me. I havn't known there is such a relation so I just reinvented the wheel.

--
Było mi bardzo miło.               Czwarta pospolita klęska, [...]
>Łukasz<                 Już nie katolicka lecz złodziejska.  (c)PP

Rozdajemy nagrody! Wygraj samoch�d!
Sprawdz >> http://link.interia.pl/f1cd5
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:=C5=81ukasz Stelmach
n;quoted-printable:Stelmach;=C5=81ukasz
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1