"Rahkonen Jukka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> When I am looking at the Scandinavian data loaded into PostGIS
> database with the fine osm2pgsql utility (thanks, Artem) I can
> simply find hundreds or thousands of logical errors in data.  For
> example this is an excerpt from the list of highway tags used in
> the data: ...  residetial
[...]

In the past, I have used Osmxapi to get an OSM file with each of
such typos, fixed them up in JOSM and uploaded again.

Maybe tagwatch could be extended so that it produces direct links to
Osmxapi for those elements, with the correct bounding box set (since
tagwatch also runs on a bounded area).

Cheers
  Colin