I'll second that. When I'm mapping, I can narrow it down to a couple
categories if I'm not sure which tag(s) (or if there is one) is/are
appropriate. Having a single place to search where only tags are
returned is a great tool.

Might I suggest a wiki page called Map_Features_All and one called
Map_Features_Basic or Map_Features_Essential ?

Charles