[disclaimer mode on]
i'm sorry for my bad english, i'm italian and i never attended english
classes...
[disclaimer mode off]

I'm here again with the same question as above...

I'm trying to find the new users browsing the map for new edits and
searching the user name rendered near the ways, but this is a very
time-consuming way

Can i ask for the n-th time to have enabled the wiki Special:newusers
plugin and to modify the welcome message to the newly registered users
at the www website to please him to register on the wiki too and to add
to their user page the Geographical categories?

[[Category:Users in _your_country|_your_nick_]]
[[Category:Users in _your_town_|_your_nick_]]

Right now is quite easy to find new user edits in Italy just because we
are "blank", but in context like London or Nederlands, new users could
be newer noticed and aproached.
I think we should be pro-active to new users to help in the first edits
and to resolve the tipical problems.
Too often new users register only to the www and ignore the wiki side of
the projet!

I'm strongly convinced we have to catch the new users in a couple of days..

Edoardo
--
Edoardo Marascalchi
ICT Consultant