Karl Newman wrote:

> This is probably due to the recently broken (and now fixed)
> daily/hourly diffs. After this week's planet dump is imported
> (probably today), the hourly diffs should be able to properly
> keep it up to date as the wiki page states.

Yes, it's much better now.  But it's not perfect.  I still get
many (albeit not *so* many) small (two node) ways from Osmxapi
that I know have been removed (long ago) in the OSM database.

When I grab an area of "FIXME" with Osmxapi, open this .osm file
in JOSM, and download fresh data from OSM, the FIXME disappear.

--
  Lars Aronsson ([EMAIL PROTECTED])