Hi,

> If we are thinking of revamping this, can I make a request for better
> integration with Tagwatch?
> http://etricceline.de/osm/united-kingdom/index_en.htm

Why not ditch the whole notion of "approved" features altogether. It
doesn't cut any meat in our community anyway. What does "approved"
mean, and who has the right to "approve" something?

> So tags would have their own pages, keys would have their own
> pages, and
> the human and machine readable list of all approved tags (i.e. Map
> Features) would be generated periodically by tagwatch (or some clever
> mediawiki feature).

Right, generate it from the planet file and that's that. Maybe have a
wiki page that documents what the renderers do and at what zoom level
(ideally auto-generated as well).

Bye
Frederik

--
Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ##  N49°00'09" E008°23'33"