On 20/03/2008, Ulf Lamping <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  And what's the alternative? Having no approval (or call it
>  recommendation, or whatever, I don't care) at all and let the current
>  mood of one of the developers be the best way to decide things?

What if at the api level tags became as important as nodes, ways and
segments? What if I could build hierachys or form collections of tags?
What if I could tag tags or comment on them?

Then you could be presented with so much more than an empty text box
to type tags in while editing,

Are map features or a developes whim really the only availible methods?

--
DavidD