"I think that either of these units will serve you well and, in my opinion,
any purchasing decision should be made on the basis of features, not the
brand of chipset."

I think he could also add that chip manufacturers don't have a lot of
control over things like antenna placement, and case design when
someone puts one of their chips in a device. I bet that could make a lot of
difference.

--
http://bowlad.com