Hello,

I am wondering, if there is a default for motorcar defined for highway=track
if motorcar=yes/no is not specified explicitly.

In Germany (Switzerland and Austria as well?) there are probably a very low
fraction of tracks on which motorcars are allowed.

This seems to be different in other countries, gosmore at least routes cars
over tracks. I am wondering if the default can be per country....or how much
work it is to give all tracks a motorcar tag.

Can anybody find out easily how many tracks there are in Germany without an
motorcar tag?

Thanks,
Rainer

--