On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 12:58 AM, Rainer Dorsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do I have a way to tell gosmore that I have a permission or would it also
> route me there when I want to do a short leissure walk there (maybe by
> selecting the destination with a click)?

If the closest way to click (tlat/tlon for yournavigation) falls next to an
access=destination way, gosmore will assume that you have permission / will
obtain permission at the appropriate time.

So if the business park with the 2 entrances only allow visitors to enter at
the main entrance, I suggest some pragmatic tagging at the second entrance :
If visitors are allow to leave through it, tag it as oneway=true with the
way pointing outwards. If visitors are not allowed to leave through it, tag
it as either access=no or access=private (which is translated to access=no
by gosmore).

So gosmore will not always produce the answer that the employees in the park
want, but they just run an extra query starting / ending just outside the
second entrance.

> How would I tag that only motorcars have access=destination, but for bikes
> non-destination access is perfectly fine?

I did not plan to implement variations like "motorcar=destination
bicycle=yes", but if there is demand for it, I'll have to do it.