Am Dienstag, 4. November 2008 schrieb Nic Roets:
> > (except for some special cases like if you own land
> > which is accessible only using such a track or if you have special
> > permission).
>
> Then it should be tagged with access=destination
>
> It's not yet supported in gosmore, but I've though about the logic already
> : Let's say an office park has 2 gates but you're only allowed inside if
> you work there or have an appointment. I'm intending to support 2 ways of
> tagging it :
> * Tag all the roads inside with "access=destination".
> * Tag only the 2 entrances with "access=destination". Some routing packages
> may then refuse to route you to an untagged roads within the office park
> (e.g. a cul-de-sac), but gosmore will get you there.

Do I have a way to tell gosmore that I have a permission or would it also
route me there when I want to do a short leissure walk there (maybe by
selecting the destination with a click)?

How would I tag that only motorcars have access=destination, but for bikes
non-destination access is perfectly fine?

Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch
Lärchenstr. 6