Hi,

Matthias Julius wrote:
> The biggest criticism of the voting has been that only very few people
> participate in it and how are those 15 people to tell thousands of
> mappers how to tag.

Most of all since we're growing exponentially and even if we had 90% of
mappers agree on something today, in two or three months those 90% would
perhaps only form 30% of the community...

> And of course the counter argument is that if
> you care you should vote.

"If you care then you should have joined earlier and voted" will not
convince.

Bye
Frederik

--
Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ##  N49°00'09" E008°23'33"