On Nov 25, 2008, at 17:16, Andy Allan wrote:
> Go ChrisCF is all I can say - I'd rather that the wiki was a
> meritocracy

With those in charge that show most determination in an edit war?

> than ochlocracy and I'm flabbergasted that such
> ill-conceived tagging is now an acceptable norm.

Personally, I don't see what's wrong with distinguishing between a
normal paved road and one that's suitable for inline skating with
smoothness=good vs. smoothness=excellent. Or between roughly
cobblestoned road and the one most people wouldn't mind riding a
bicycle on with smoothness=bad vs. smoothness=intermediate. What's
your way to tag surface quality?

Cheers
Robert