On Tuesday 25 November 2008 17:52, Robert Vollmert wrote:
> On Nov 25, 2008, at 17:16, Andy Allan wrote:
> > Go ChrisCF is all I can say - I'd rather that the wiki was a
> > meritocracy
>
> With those in charge that show most determination in an edit war?

Let's drop oil on the fire ! ( even if it's not friday !)

You are answering to Andy on that ??

It will, inevitably end, on a wiki VS developpers VS talk liste WAR we've
already seen about highway=path and so many other wiki stuff.

And probably some one will talk about hitler then, so I request the point
first ;-)

Andy, is against the wiki process, and I respect his opinion, I also listen
carefully to his arguments, and respect his awsome work, but you/we shouldn't
start on that...

S*** that's what I've just done...

--
Sylvain Letuffe [EMAIL PROTECTED]