Hi,

Peter Miller wrote:
> I wound be very interested to see the first time that a transport
> authority took a person to court for promoting their services but
> there may be a first time! I do suggest that this is a different
> project from OSM though.

We have had bus companies reject our request for giving us locations of
their bus stops and their routes and operating frequencies, on the
grounds of making it too easy for competitors to work out their cost and
make a lower bid.

Sounds quite stupid (any competitor worth their salt could find that out
on their own) but if that's how people think then they probably would
not hesitate taking someone to court...

Bye
Frederik