Ian Dees wrote:

>  To get some conversation going:
>
> I really like the Fp4.jpg[1] example on the URL you gave, Steve. It's
> important to make the map (and thus its data) the largest GUI element on
> the page. The buttons along the top draw my eye up there to see what's
> available. I also like the "Shop" link idea.

It's probably my favourite in many ways, but I don't like the way it has
tabs for things which aren't tabs - things like Blog and Shop which
would presumably replace the whole page and take you to another site.

Unless of course the suggestion is that we would iframe those sites in
so they really did behave like tabs. In which case I hate it ;-)

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/