> It's a good job you pointed that out, I've always been led to
> believe
> it was mid-tide level and am going to do some tweaking of some
> coastlines soon.  I'm sure there's either a wiki page or a list
> post
> suggesting it should be mid-tide somewhere.

We should really have both a high tide and a low tide coastline, so
I can tag the natural=beach (or mud or whatever) bits between them
better.

I've tweaked a number of coastlines around here based on traces I've
taken when walking along the seafront - mainly to push them far
enough out that I was walking on the wall and not in the sea. Oh,
and so that the marina car park was on dry land. I've called up the
imagery and in some cases it seems the coastlines have been traced
off what someone has guessed is the coastline, but can't tell dark
patches of saltmarsh or mud from water and in places is quite wrong.

Ed