I agree with Pieren on this.

Monitoring changesets should also be as easy as in Wikipedia.
Therefore, I imagine we should show features which have been
created/updated/deleted in different colors (eg: green/blue/red) on
the changeset page.
As this could result in a big vector load for the browser, I guess
this would have to be a static raster tile, which could be loaded as
an OpenLayers.Layer.Image in OpenLayers.

F.