--- On Thu, 30/7/09, Aun Johnsen (via Webmail) <skipp...@gimnechiske.org> wrote:

> For countries that have different signs for legal maxheight
> and physical
> maxheight, you can have a section of road preventing tall
> vehicles from
> passing, but they can still legally enter the road (and get
> stuck?!?). In

So wouldn't it be best to only put in the limit that matters so they don't try
to go that way if they're likely to get stuck?

> depending on lane (the
> legal limit might be the central lane, and lower physical
> height in left
> and right lane).

Lane issues is another problem again, this effect other tags too like maxspeed
where the maxspeed depends what lane you are in.

> I am not trying to tag the difference between a catholic
> church, and a
> catholic church with a liberal priest, I am trying to tag
> what I see signed
> on roads.

That comment was for Roy stating both tags should be explicitly written out.