Clifford Nolan wrote:
> Please stop this person from doing any more damage.  RR8 is still
> editing as I write - can the account be suspended a.s.a.p., please?

I was going to say - seconded but I think that some of the changes just
need cross referencing.

2326103 declassifies the A816 from a trunk route to a primary route
which CURRENTLY is probably correct ... except ->
I think that it would be useful to designate
http://www.sabre-roads.org.uk as a cross reference for the trunk and
primary designations - which then falls flat on it's face since the
'green' routes are classified as 'primary' as opposed to trunk but the
A816 is 'non-primary'

Without a clean method of identification some of these aspects are
subject to personal interpretation, but saber-roads would seem to
provide a clean list of Motorway - Green Route - Other A roads and B
roads - which fits nicely with the M,T,P and S levels on OSM.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL