2009/9/1 Lester Caine <les...@lsces.co.uk>:

> I was going to say - seconded but I think that some of the changes just
> need cross referencing.

I can't speak for his edits elsewhere (though some seem to have been
at best incautious), but every _single_ change he made in Ireland (and
there were many) was:

a) wrong
b) clearly completely uninformed
c) not at all considered
d) damaging
e) troublesome to revert

He doesn't even seem to know what side of the road we drive on...

Add to this the fact that he has not responded to any message sent by
other mappers. If an admin with access to his email address wishes to
give him the benefit of the doubt on that one and try email, be my
guest.

But what we are dealing with here is a proven vandal who won't engage
with community members.

Action required.

Dermot