Hi,

Peter Körner wrote:
> - when all conflicts are resolved <tool> generates a voting-url

I'm against voting. Voting is a way to take responsibility away from the
individual. I think that in most cases we should strive to have
individuals responsible for everything (just like with mapping - you
don't suggest something which the community then votes upon, you just map).

You break the roads in my village - I repair it. If it later turns out
that I was too quick and indeed your edits were mostly good, then it is
my fault and I have to take responsibility for this. This means that I
will be careful with reverting stuff.

On the other hand, if you create this voting apparatus then this works
like a lynch mob where nobody actually feels responsible for anything.
Later you have the dead newbie hanging from a tree and everybody says
"wasn't me!".

Bye
Frederik