On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Peter Körner<osm-li...@mazdermind.de> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'd like to do a Brainstorming about how a Revert-Tool could look like,

Having a Big Green Button that says "this changeset is trivial to
revert" would be good enough for many tasks. The most important
feature of an revert tool is to visualize and list the conflicts that
are caused by reverting a changeset. Then you will have to do it
manually.

Conflict handling beyond stating "This is a conflict" isn't available
in any tool I've seen, when I used JOSM last summer it sucked at
conflicts and so does Potlatch even though you edit live.