El Sábado, 26 de Septiembre de 2009, k...@vielevisels escribió:
> I had the idea to contact the tourist office [...] What do you think of the
> idea?

It may work, it may not work.

Some tourist offices may want to do their job and promote the city and the
services and amenities it offers. On the other hand, however, some tourist
offices may want *their* tourism web portal to be the *only* source of
information for the city.

(Which is a pretty stupid thing, given that tourists ought to know all the
local web portals when preparing a trip, instead of going to e.g. OSM or
Wikitravel)

So, good luck ;-)