On 29 Sep 2009, at 11:21, Claudius wrote:

Anyone (*blinking at Frankie*) knows how long it will takes after adding
the osm machine tag untile the "View in OpenStreetMap" (btw. I think
that link should be written without spaces) link appears straight below the picture? And how long about the feature information being extracted
from OSM? I've added way-tags to several photos of mine but currently
all it says in the right-hand info pane is "This is a feature in
OpenStreetMap". E.g. http://www.flickr.com/photos/1tone/3074879156/

You usually just need to refresh the page to get the view in osm link as it isn't dynamically added.

Shaun