You just got me wrong - I'm truing to say, that Google understands, that any
court trial will fail - there is too much doubt about possibility to use
copyright laws to space fotos. If they were sure that they will win - they
would have done it. But they are not sure - so the fear to start the trial,
cause loosing would meen that everyone will know they were wrong!

That's all I was talking about.

WBR,
Kirill