On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 10:32 PM, Peter Körner <osm-li...@mazdermind.de> wrote:
> Some more things that came in to my mind:
>
> 1. When Moving a POI it's not visible, because your finger is over it.
> When you started moving, there's no way back and no possibility to
> cancel. It would be better if moving were implemented just as adding:
> holding the finger generates a pin that can be moved and dropped with a
> button.

Pin handling and POI placement were the toughest parts of the design
and development of Mapzen POI Collector.  I agree that the movement of
existing POIs needs some work.  We'll look at it for the 1.2.

There is a cancel though - when you move an existing POI you see a
"Cancel" icon in the top right of the screen.

> 2. Shops that are made up as areas are not editable nor clickable.

This is planned for the 1.1 release.

> 3. It's not that clear when a POI is clickable and when it's not. The
> POIs on the tiles sould not have the same color as the real clickable
> POIs (or not have any color at all)

That's a good point - we'll look at implementing that.

Thanks for the feedback - I see you've added to the issue tracker as
well - great work :-)

http://developers.cloudmade.com/projects/mapzen/issues

> Peter

Nick Black