Hi,

Stefan de Konink wrote:
>> including but not limited to OpenStreetMap.)
>
> Interesting that you point it out that way. Because this is exactly not
> what I've been perceiving when talking to the board members. I actually
> think 'exclusively' might be a better representation of real life.

That's because OpenStreetMap is the only thing they are concerned with
in real life; all of them have been involved with OSM before they came
to OSMF.

I think that if you could prove to OSMF that backing a non-OSM project
in some part of the world would actually do more for the goal of free
and open maps than backing OSM in that same area - perhaps because a
community already exists or so - then OSMF would have to do that.

Or change their articles of association ;-)

Bye
Frederik