2010/5/21 Aun Johnsen <li...@gimnechiske.org>:
> I took the freedom to remove the mark of "deprecated" on place=farm
> and wrote a page with an easy to understand (I hope) definition of
> what a farm can be different from isolated dwelling
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:place%3Dfarm

OK, I made some further changes, please check if this is OK with you.
Btw. (asuming that you are Skippern): you wrote that "Gehöft" is an
official term for settlements smaller than hamlets in Germany. Where
did you get this information from? IMHO the right generic term (on the
same level as hamlet or village) for this is indeed "Einzelsiedlung"
as I wrote there. Am I supposing right, that this information is only
based on Wikipedia:de/Weiler ?

cheers,
Martin