On 27.02.2011 21:14, Jean-Guilhem Cailton wrote:
Maybe I can convince german community member Stephan Knauss to join
the HOT team as he set up great bilingual maps like
http://thaimap.osm-tools.org or http://iran.osm-tools.org

Would it help to have bilingual rendering? I think porting a map similar the Iran one should be done quite easy. It already has bilingual names and font adjustments to improve readability of the map.

Currently the minutely diff update is tailored to the thaimap. With some rework I guess it should be possible to enable the minutely diff also for Libya. Until then a manual daily update is the thing I can offer.

Would this be of any help? Please let me know.

Stephan