On Fri, 2011-04-15 at 20:36 +0200, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 04/15/2011 05:55 PM, Kai Krueger wrote:
> > I thought that the new CTs were supposed to "fix" this issue
>
> [...]
>
> I have answered on legal-talk.

We dont care if you answered on a podcast sent to the moon.  The
question was asked here, and if you believe that discussion should
belong on legal-talk, Ive got over 200 messages from the last 4 days
that disagree and believe the issue is of great enough importance to not
be hidden away.  As much as you might like feeling superior that you
read a legal list, most of us really couldnt give a toss, and simply
want answers to our questions.

If youre not prepared to answer them concisely (other than keeping on
pointing at a mailing list archive) then would you please kindly sit
down and STFU?  I dont think Im the only one getting sick of you fobbing
off tricky questions in the same generic way, if you dont know the
answer, dont say anything and leave it up to those who DO know the
answer.

David