Dermot McNally writes:
 > The change in licence and CTs has been endorsed massively by The
 > Community.

I'm wondering on what data you come to that conclusion? Because people
have clicked "ok" on the license change and CTs? And yet there is no
agreement and no contract. The OSMF has made it clear: you agree, or
we delete your data and throw it into the dustbin of history. An
agreement made under duress is no agreement at all.

So, yes, do please tell me where you're getting your data from,
because if you're counting my click, you can discount it.

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-600-8815
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog