Hi,

On 05/21/2011 01:41 PM, Ben Robbins wrote:
If it is a) (just a track), show just a track. If it is b) (a footway
(public access)) show a footway. If it is both, we need to be able to
show both.

A track which does not have access=private or access=no or something is always accessible and usable for pedestrians, so why would anyone want to tag it as footway too? A footway, on the other hand, is never a track because then it would have been tagged as one. I don't understand what you're going on about, it must be something specific to the UK, and I second Richard Fairhurst's suggestion that you take this to talk-gb.

Bye
Frederik