TimSC <mappingli...@sheerman-chase.org.uk> wrote:

> On 10/06/11 21:50, Dermot McNally wrote:
> > On 10 June 2011 21:38, Nic Roets<nro...@gmail.com>  wrote:
> >
> >> 2. How do they know that there is overwhelming support from the
> >> community ? (I don't believe the license change passed this test)
> and
> > Close to 99% of mappers who actively voted supported the change.
> I think you are confusing "support the relicense" with "accept the
> relicense" and that difference is significant.
>
> TimSC

True.  I clicked the button to accept the license, since this was necessary in
order to continue editing, but I don't much care for the license.  In
particular, I disliked the fact that you had to agree in advance, sight unseen,
to any future changes in the license.

--
John F. Eldredge -- j...@jfeldredge.com
"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to