Chris

* Remote searches aren't guaranteed to be accurate. Therefore you're probably missing posts. I do all the time. * There are lots of search terms, OSM, openstreetmap, #openstreetmap, open streetmap, open street map ... Therefore you're probably missing posts. * Chicken and egg. No OSM answers supplied today - so why would there be lots of questions?

Personally I want the OSM attitude to be "that's a fun idea, let's try it". This costs us basically nothing, if it doesn't work we can kill it. With a bit of luck though, it will result in more mapping.

Steve