On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 10:19 AM, Steve Coast <st...@asklater.com> wrote:
> I don't think you're part of the twitter generation then Fred :-)
>
> It turns out a lot of people use it, and Facebook, and there will be more. To
> ignore them is silly.

I agree, I think it's being out of touch with reality to ignore
Twitter and Facebook, whether or not it's the best medium or what you
personally think of it. And the comment comparing this to sending
people out to pubs is absurd; one is (fairly easily) technically
feasible, while the other is highly impractical. We can always point
people to relevant ML threads, wiki pages, help questions, etc.

-Josh