On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 3:24 PM, Kate Chapman <k...@maploser.com> wrote:
> Well I think there are a couple strategies.
>
> For example encouraging students to clean-up each others mistakes
> would be a good one.  You could use OWL to monitor edits in an area as
> well:http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OWL_(OpenStreetMap_Watch_List)
>
> Keep right can be used to look for mistakes as well:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Keep_right
>
> Additionally I would suggest making sure students run the validator
> plugin in JOSM before they upload their data.

thx for the feedback

will try to put all, we are working for a tutorial for this, our way
of tutorial, and we also use learn osm.

my experience with student

every year, they will return , we call them mentor, that will do watch
and review .

new student usually the biggest mistake and can remove data.. and
several of them, never report esp when delete an information