my osmosa.net server is dedicated

8 core with 16GB data, 100MBPs bandwidth international, 1GB bandwidth
inside indonesia

my idea right now, want to make all indonesian, which we are inside
our private internet exchange called IIX.

and i am usually strong in education program, and interest to bring
OSM to direct education.

so, kids will play around with OSM, and if we allow JOSM direct update
to OSM.org, i believe disaster will come, for a kids that naughty..

i am new in OSM infrastructure, that why i am asking to this mailing list..

the tutorial and program, has just start , but how to create good
contributor that will be another problem :)