On 2012-09-19 05:36, Willi wrote:
I really don't like the attitude expressed by several people here in
response to this subject and which is already contained in the subject
itself "OSMF/DWG governance".

Governance. There's no governance. DWG is a group and everybody is free to join it. The job is voluntary and unpaid. Being "just" a mapper I'm more
than happy that there are skilled people who help OSMF and the
administrators to keep the system running which I gladly can use for free.

Of course there is governance. The whole thread came out of this governance: the DWG blocked somebody because he didn't adhere to standards and didn't respond to mails.
If that's not governance, then what is?

Regards,
Maarten