On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 05:04:29PM -0700, Dave Sutter wrote:
> I liked the Tag Central presentation. I have searched for more
> information but I can't find much. Has there been any more development
> on the Tag Central idea?

Thats a bit offtopic in this thread, but...

Although Tag Central sounds good at first, in my opinion it is the wrong
approach. Centralizing control in one point is counter to the way OSM works.
Taginfo takes the opposite approach and, unlike Tag Central, it does exist
and it is used every day by many mappers. :-)

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Taginfo

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  joc...@remote.org  http://www.remote.org/jochen/  +49-721-388298