I think the distinction between mechanical and manual needs to be fleshed
out a bit. To me "manual" implies a degree of care to other data (relative
location of existing objects, links to other objects, existing versions of
the same or related objects, other tags, consideration of the quality of
the source, cross-referencing to other sources, that sort of thing). The
amount of care depends on what you're doing, but obviously has a tendency
to decline if you're dealing with more data. Telling people that they're
not taking enough care is likely to annoy them. Asking them to
self-describe themselves as a "bot" when they're taking a lot of care is
also insulting.

So I'd choose some tag names that are a bit less loaded.

But the principle that changesets should have a licence tag where that's
clear/available is a sensible one. As is the message "keep your changesets
at human-scale or set up a separate account".

Richard