On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 9:06 PM, Frederik Ramm <frede...@remote.org> wrote:
> Not as far as I know.

Sad that OSMF is not taking five minutes to post the question to
Google. Some contributors did it in the past.

> I don't think that a personal message to one individual mapper from someone,
> even if in a high position at Google, should be read as Google allowing
> every mapper to use their imagery.

Most of third party sources agreements came from a high position from
that particular source. If we should wait an official 50 pages
contract document signed by 25 lawyers, approved and published by
OSMF, then we should stop using Bing aerial imagery immediately.

> Furthermore, the terms of service contain other restrictions besides the one
> about bulk feeds, e.g. an attribution requirement.

You probably noticed that the ToS is almost not about street view but
mainly about GMaps and GEarth. Attribution and permission is required
if you copy the photos or map data which is not what is discussed
here.

Pieren