In my experience, usually only one stall in a public restroom will have the
larger size and handrails needed for wheelchair use.  I have only seen a few
extra-large restrooms which were equipped to handle more than one
wheelchair-using person at a time.  Thus, it would be useful to be able to tag
the number of such stalls.