On 07/06/13 16:02, John F. Eldredge wrote:
> In my experience, usually only one stall in a public restroom will have
> the larger size and handrails needed for wheelchair use. I have only
> seen a few extra-large restrooms which were equipped to handle more than
> one wheelchair-using person at a time. Thus, it would be useful to be
> able to tag the number of such stalls.

Really? On how many occasions do you think that someone is going to make
a different decision based on the availability of that information?

One would need to be a wheelchair user approximately equidistant between
two toilets, with neither being on the way to where you are going next,
and some concern that the area happened to currently be populated by an
unusually large number of wheelchair users (a convention, perhaps?), in
a situation where waiting a few minutes for a toilet would be a deep
inconvenience, using an OpenStreetMap client which made available data
about the number of wheelchair-accessible stalls in each toilet.

This seems somewhat unlikely, to me at least.

Gerv