Am 09.07.2013 11:25, schrieb o...@k3v.eu:

> My ideal solution would be to have a gmaps style integrated site mainly
> as a shop window to attract new people (+ also nice to show off to the
> media) ...

I'm sure you realize that even if you call it something different it is
still a duck (as in: If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and
quacks like a duck, ...), In practice what you would like amounts to
running a full blown gmaps competitor, and if it even done badly it
would be so insanely popular that we would have to turn the project
inside out to support it (we already have some of the issues without
even trying).

Simon