2013/7/10 Serge Wroclawski <emac...@gmail.com>:
> 1. Routing on osm.org
>
> Routing on the main site is something that's been worked on for at
> least a year, but I think it's been closer to two years.
>
> It's a problem that requires some amount of developer time, as well as
> sys-admin time, as well as computing resources to support.

Yes, this is known and many people are probably waiting for this, but
it takes much less time and work to set up one (or a few) link(s) from
the map to "osm based services # routing" etc. in the wiki, but we
would have to know if "we" want this to happen, and if yes for what
kind of uses/wiki pages. Who could decide on this, SWG? The board? Is
there a process to propose this?

cheers,
Martin