Martin--

Excellent questions :)

For my own part, I can't see any reason why we couldn't create all of these
resources on the wiki, if they don't exist already. I'm wondering if
there's a more "official" way we want to display them. To some extent this
goes back to the question of the landing page, re: how people are
introduced to OSM. That's a much larger discussion, but in the mean time,
how about we set up a wiki page that lists these resources?