<Nobody should use OSM on a daily basis>

Oops, than I'm nobody. I use OSM data and one of the reference views of
this data (Mapnik on osm.org) on a daily basis. That makes me a heavy user.
And contributor, because the use of OSM data (mkgmap, thanks to the
developers of this nice program and Geofabrik for their extracts) gives me
feedback on routing errors. The map on osm.org is very handy to see the
gaps in the data, like the routing errors I run in to, missing roads or
POI's. By using JOSM, which uses a view of a certain area, I'm enabled to
contribute, that is updating the records in the database, as in this
Wikipedia article: :-) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_entry_clerk (though
I'm not so pretty as the woman on the photo)