Am 24.08.2013 01:42, schrieb Martin Koppenhoefer:
> Il giorno 23/ago/2013, alle ore 16:52, Pieren <pier...@gmail.com> ha scritto:
>
>> BTW I just discover that some people are tagging for routing (after
>> "tagging for the renderer"). They add "access=yes" or
>> "motor_vehicle=yes" to open the routable track in OSRM...
>

> there is no problem with tagging correct access restrictions, especially for
> tracks you can't know who is entitled to access the way if you don't have
> deep insight into the national or regional legislation, e.g. in at least one
> German Land (BaWü) motorized traffic is implicitly excluded from tracks while
> in the rest of Germany it is only excluded if signposted.

Sorry, but how do you get the hint that it is a track and not an
unclassified highway and you are not allowed to use it without sign ?

I live in BaWü and I always find these signs and tag accordingly if
possible and I did not find many tracks without sign.

You might be right if you are talking about tracks through the forest.
These are usually only allowed for forestry and bicycles are not allowed
on pathes in the forest !

cu

colliar