Hi,

OsmAnd has become increasingly useful to me whilst mapping so I am
using it more and more.

Recently I came across an area that needs to be fixed because it has
changed considerably. I used a feature in OsmAnd I hadn't tried yet
and took several 'picture notes' which are all nicely pinpointed at the
right location within OsmAnd. The pictures themselves however are not
geotagged, so I cannot use them directly in JOSM. The geolocation info
is stored in the XML file (*.gpx) using waypoints.

Does anyone know of a simple script to write the geolocation
info to the pictures themselves using OsmAnd's gpx file?

I did Google around a bit but found nothing including OsmAnd project
site.

Just to avoid confusion, the geolocation information for the
'notes' (pictures, audio, video) in OsmAnd's gpx file is NOT
done using the time stamp. Therefor those utilities to geotag pictures
using a track and the time stamps don't work here.
Here is an excerpt of how the info is recorded in the gpx file:

  <wpt lat="52.3621917" lon="4.838233">
    <name>0...@qlv8---1.jpg</name>
    <time>2013-10-31T08:44:22Z</time>
  </wpt>
  <wpt lat="52.3621917" lon="4.8383188">
    <name>0...@qlxc---1.jpg</name>
    <time>2013-10-31T08:44:22Z</time>
  </wpt>
  <wpt lat="52.3622561" lon="4.8381257">
    <name>0...@qoas---1.jpg</name>
    <time>2013-10-31T08:44:22Z</time>
  </wpt>
  <wpt lat="52.362653" lon="4.8381257">
    <name>0...@qord---1.jpg</name>
    <name>0...@qord---2.jpg</name>
    <time>2013-10-31T08:44:22Z</time>
  </wpt>
  <wpt lat="52.3628783" lon="4.837954">
    <name>0E4@q...@w---1.jpg</name>
    <time>2013-10-31T08:44:22Z</time>
  </wpt>

(As you can see the time info is the same for several pictures at
different locations.)

Sadly I am not a programmer other than some very simple bash scripts.
But this does not seem to need extensive programming skills. Anyone
already solved this and care to share their script?

Thanks,

Lambert Carsten